Best driving instructor

82Crouch's review of Pass N Go www.passngo.net

“Best driving instructor ”

Written on: 09/03/2020 by 82Crouch (1 review written)

Had an absolutely fantastic week driving with my instructor. He is so patient, kind and enthusiastic about his role as an instructor and frankly I needed his coaching to not only get rid of habits learned through driving in my own time (legally of course) but also to build up my confidence. My enemy on the roads was myself and thanks to my instructor that is no longer. :) I hope that you keep on instructing for as long as you can because honestly you are fantastic. I've had 4 instructors over 7 years but none of them have treated me with the respect you have. Keep on being you.

Pass N Go were really helpful when I I called for advice and information prior to booking and when their system wouldn't work for me online they were quick to fix it over the phone. So again, thanks

Passed test -

• Harehills Leeds

Area/state/cities covered

Pass N Go Driving School Ltd's Comment

Written on: 10/03/2020

Hi, Thank you so much for leaving this great review about your instructor, we are so glad to hear that the instructor has helped you and you have enjoyed your driving lessons. We wish you all the best for going forward with your driving lessons :)

Kind regards,