Refund policy

karendelap's review of Pass N Go www.passngo.net

“Refund policy ”

Written on: 18/01/2020 by karendelap (1 review written)

My daughter commenced driving lessons at the end of November 2019 and booked a 10 lesson package. She then received a further 20 lessons as a christmas present but has decided that she no longer wishes to do driving lessons for various reasons. I telephoned the call centre and was advised that no refunds can be given for unused lessons. Absolutely disgraceful - this should be made very clear from the outset and is causing a lot of distress as practically £400.00 down the drain. I have contacted my credit card company and hoping that they can assist. If I bought a product in a shop and changed my mind I could take it back and receive a refund what makes driving lessons any different - the service hasn't been used in the original package and can be resold end of.

Passed test -

By Pass N Go Driving School Ltd

Written on: 19/01/2020

Hi Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate both negative and positive feedback. Unfortunately we are unable to locate your daughters account to be able to look into this further and to see what we can do for your daughter, if you would be able to contact the office regarding this matter, we can look in to this further.

Kind Regards,
Pass N Go

Karendelap's reply to Pass N Go Driving School Ltd's Comment

Written on: 20/01/2020

Good afternoon, I telephoned your office as requested to be informed for the 2nd time that your terms and conditions state no refund. Once again this is totally unacceptable as the driving lessons were bought on 24th December as a Xmas present which is no longer required. Passngo have now received £400.00 for goods that will not be used and can be resold. I could possibly understand if you deducted a cancellation fee but the whole £400.00 is unacceptable and I find it hard to believe within the trading laws. I think all future customers should know from reviews that be certain you or your children want to drive or only buy in blocks of 10 to avoid being disappointed and £400.00 out of pocket. Additionally I was also advised that you only have 6 months to use any credit. I will continue to pursue this through whatever legal avenue is available.

By Pass N Go Driving School Ltd

Written on: 21/01/2020

Hi Karen

If you could please contact the office, so we can discuss this matter further and see how we can help you. due to us not being able to locate your daughters account, we arent sure what has been done so far.

Thanks,