Boycott...

pbSpencer9's review of Mutlows School of Motoring - www.mutlows.com

“Boycott... ”

Written on: 14/08/2019 by pbSpencer9 (1 review written)

Both my boyfriend and I went with Mutlows I had 6 lessons and my boyfriend had 1.

My instructor was more worried about his car than teaching, he would moan at me for ages about a little mistake I made, go on and on about it, like not pulling out quickly because I was being cautious. He made me feel like I would never be able to drive. He had a point to tell me every lesson that his cars has been hit this year 5 times and all about the insurance... If he's been hit 5 times he can't be very good at teaching! Plus instructors get a higher insurance incase they are hit. I thought I'd give this guy the benefit of the doubt but after 6 lessons I had enough of his attitude.
my boyfriends instructor who absolutely unprofessional and a complete waste of time. My boyfriend had 2 hrs with his instructor and the instructor was making him feel bad because he was a little nervous. The instructor was so impatient and kept wanting to rush everything and ended up making my boyfriend drive back 15mins early because the instructor 'had to go somehwere'. That is not his problem if the instructor has another appointment, he's been paid good money to teach and he didn't keep his end of the deal. He was an absolute joker.
The instructor I'm with now is great. He also teaches another student who also had the same driving instructor as me.... Coincidence... I think not! Mutlows need to get their 'driving instructors' driving instructors haha. Because they clearly have no professionalism and people skills.

• Chelmsford