Waste of time & money

Yaidensolid97's review of LDC Driving Schools www.learnerdriving.com

“Waste of time and money ”

Written on: 29/06/2022 by Yaidensolid97 (1 review written)

Not for me as I got fooled by other reviews so went with the instructor who I was with for 3 weeks but I ended up finding another instructor yesterday after being let down 3 times in a row which is not good. I understand things happen which can't be helped and need time sorting but I always had to chase the instructor to find out what was happening, so I couldn't tell whether he was lying or not, either way I was suspicious as the first lesson he couldn't do, under 2 hours for the second time and had to leave and not give a reason why, then called the other 2 this week off.

Yes this made me suspicious and didn't know what to believe especially after reading reviews about LDC about their other instructors doing the same, so maybe I did the right thing.

As I only had one lesson I can't recommend him unfortunately which is a shame because I've wasted time chasing him and kept being delayed last minute but I found another instructor who is doing a 2 hour session £3 cheaper which to me is a £3 saving so hopefully things will hopefully be better.

I could learn with him along another instructor but I don't think it's worth it if this is going to keep happening.

The first lesson was alright, could be a bit better by sticking to the full 2 hours which I didn't have as it was under by 15 minutes and didn't give a reason why he needed to leave so not great and I wasted money and time so definitely not great, bearing in mind it's £66 if you do a 2 hour session with him.

I understand as a first lesson it's not going to be anything special but I got to do a three point turn and a little drive so 2 stars.

I think people who are already with him or plan on going with  him should read reviews about LDC on facebook and review centre and then decide if this driving company is for you, I unfortunately had nothing but letdowns so I decided to change, if anyone is plan on doing the same and located on Port Talbot area, maybe try looking at another instructor would be the best bet.

Passed test -