Second to none!

katiehair's review of Jayne Sorrell Driving

“Second to none!”

Written on: 15/08/2019 by katiehair (1 review written)

I can’t imagine another driving instructor that would make learning to drive such an enjoyable and rewarding as an experience as Jayne does. From the word go, I felt safe and reassured that my nerves were taken into account, and I must admit that they vanished pretty quickly!

I found Jayne’s teaching methods incredibly relatable and easy to put into practice. Jayne offered diagrams and visual explanations on how to do certain manoeuvres and how to approach different sections of road before I attempted them, which consolidated my understanding of driving. Jayne makes safe driving enjoyable and I feel that I got as much real-life road experience as possible whilst I was learning and every situation we came across was addressed and talked through and all of my questions were answered.

I looked forward to lessons with Jayne who is an incredibly patient and always smiling, and just generally an all-round lovely person, I will miss taking lessons. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Jayne to anybody who is looking to learn to drive, especially if you’re looking for a driving instructor after having had a confidence knock with a previous instructor or are feeling nervous about starting.

Passed test -