Absolutely amazing!

maisiewood_'s review of Jayne Sorrell Driving

“Absolutely amazing!”

Written on: 08/05/2019 by maisiewood_ (1 review written)

Jayne Sorrell Driving was the best decision I made in order to pass my driving test. She took time to explain the key concepts of driving at the beginning and we didn’t move on until I have grasped everything I needed in order to be a talented and confident driver. She is lovely and easy to get along with which makes it so much easier to relax while learning to drive as you are made to feel comfortable in her car and as if you’re in good hands (which you certainly are). I passed my driving theory and practical tests first time with only 2 minors on my practical which is all thanks to Jayne’s amazing teaching. I would recommend choosing Jayne as your driving instructor as she is known for a high standard of first time passes and after getting to know her and starting your lessons it is clear she has all her clients best interests at heart. Jayne Sorrell Driving doesn’t put you in for your test until she knows you are ready which ensures confidence and a high ability when going in for your test and therefore you feel ready to do your test.

Passed test -