Refresher Lessons After 11 Years!

LucieH's review of Jayne Sorrell Driving

“Refresher Lessons After 11 Years! ”

Written on: 20/12/2018 by LucieH (1 review written)

I first passed my driving test when I was 18 but for various reasons didn't drive for the 11 years following this. I decided to get back behind the wheel at the end of this year and booked some refresher lessons with Jayne.

It turned out to be the best decision I ever made! Jayne made me feel instantly confident in my own ability. She was consistently patient with me and allowed me to get back into driving in a safe and enjoyable environment. She was amazing at helping me overcome obstacles like mini roundabouts (plenty of those in Harrogate!) and the motorway, which I had never driven on before, and was always a calming influence when I was having a bit of a panic (which did happen occasionally). Importantly, she also gives praise when you have done something right! Which is a real confidence boost.

In around 9 lessons I felt confident enough to purchase my own car. This is a testament to Jayne's ability as an instructor. I was also so touched that she wanted to know how I got on with test driving my first car, and my first solo drive. She genuinely cares about the people she is instructing.

Thank you Jayne for helping me get back on the road, something I had started to think I would never do!

• harrogate