amazing driving instructor!

fmossb's review of Jayne Sorrell Driving

“amazing driving instructor!”

Written on: 25/11/2018 by fmossb (1 review written)

Jayne is not only a fantastic driving instructor but also a genuinely lovely person. Learning to drive isn't easy for anyone but her calm, consistent and patient approach to teaching ensured I always felt comfortable and safe in the driving seat. I know many people who dreaded their driving lessons because they were afraid of making mistakes, but Jayne taught me that mistakes are a routine part of learning to drive, and that you should learn from them rather than dwell on them. Her method of teaching is not only effective but also straightforward and memorable; I still use her techniques, tips and tricks after passing my test and I am sure I will do for the rest of my driving life! It was a truly enjoyable experience learning to drive with Jayne and I would definitely recommend her to anyone searching for effective teaching in a relaxed environment!

Passed test -