Absolutely Wonderful

_zoehjones's review of Jayne Sorrell Driving

“Absolutely Wonderful”

Written on: 21/11/2018 by _zoehjones (1 review written)

Jayne is an absolutely wonderful person and driving instructor, and I can not recommend her enough. She put me completely at ease from the get go, and continually reassured me over the course of my lessons. She is always happy, and is always willing to answer any questions/issues you might have. She’s flexible with her lessons as well, so if there’s anything that you’re unsure of, you can focus on that. She always remains calm and positive through the lesson, and she even put up with my terrible jokes! She’s completely understanding and is always down to have a chat whilst driving to make you feel more comfortable. She was 100% there for me from start to finish and talked me through all of my nerves on the run up to my test! I heard about Jayne through a recommendation, and so I’d be more than willing to recommend her to anyone else learning to drive - I passed first time because of her! She always ensures that you’re completely comfortable during the lesson and is truly just a lovely person.

Passed test -