Road to success!

nm.frost's review of Jayne Sorrell Driving

“Road to success! ”

Written on: 07/08/2018 by nm.frost (1 review written)

I have thoroughly enjoyed learning to drive with Jayne and could not recommend her enough as a teacher! I found Jayne’s methods of teaching very helpful and I am certain I will continue to use all of her advice when driving. Jayne uses lots of diagrams to help explain manoeuvres so you really cannot go wrong! She is also incredibly knowledgeable about driving as a whole and the area’s test routes which is very valuable when preparing for your exam. When the time came I felt prepared and ready and now it’s it over I think I will miss like the lesson time! As well as being an excellent teacher Jayne is also such a lovely person and made me feel very comfortable during lessons and even relaxed before my practical test. I would without a doubt recommend Jayne to anyone wanting to learn to drive and have had an extremely positive learning experience through her teaching.