A very positive experience

margaux111's review of Ignition Driving School - www.driving-lesson.co.uk

“A very positive experience”

Written on: 15/09/2014 by margaux111 (1 review written)

The driving tuition I have received at Ignition has been of very high quality. I had already done 20 hours of lesson with a different school three years ago but I was still not very comfortable with handling a car. My Ignition school instructor was very supportive, quickly recognized my strengths and weaknesses, and was very happy to go through things I told him I found particularly difficult, until they were no longer an issue. I find it difficult to integrate a lot of new information all in one go, and I would often ask the same questions and make the same mistakes, but my instructor was extremely patient and helped me make continuous progress. The Ignition school also provides additional online support with various exercises to help students revise why they have just done with their instructor. This is also very helpful when preparing for both the theory and the practical tests. I have successfully passed both on the first attempt. I feel that the instruction I have received has prepared me well to driving on my own. I intend to do the Pass Plus Scheme with the Ignition School as my previous experience with them has been so positive and I know that they will be be able to make me an even better driver.