Amazing Driving School!!!

gh1900's review of Ignition Driving School - www.driving-lesson.co.uk

“Amazing Driving School!!!”

Written on: 18/02/2013 by gh1900 (2 reviews written)

I was really looking forward to my first driving lesson as many of my friends had taken and passed their tests. Steve (my driving instructor) was great. He was clearly passionate about his job and loved what he was doing and he made learning to drive good fun. He has a very proactive approach, with you driving on your first lesson which I did not expect! He was very flexible and could fit you in throughput the week and weekends, such as after school or even before school! The prices charged are very reasonable, and with 'The Hub' it allows you to re-cap lessons, have practice theory papers and expand your driving knowledge. This was really useful and a big draw. I would highly recommend Ignition to anyone who is looking to start (or continue) driving lessons. Ignition Driving School have been amazing and have really made me enjoy driving. They have also given me the skills and the knowledge to have safe driving for life. Thank you so much Steve and thank you Ignition Driving School!!

Passed test -