My review on Jayne Sorrell

Monkfish10's review of Ignition Driving School - www.driving-lesson.co.uk

“My review on Jayne Sorrell”

Written on: 25/10/2012 by Monkfish10 (1 review written)

I first started driving back in 2008 and had gone through two different driving instructors and had failed my practical test twice. To be more precise I hadn't touched a wheel from 2008 until I contacted Jayne in late September 2012 after she was recommended to me by my brother. I was desperate to pass since I was to go travelling in November. Jayne assured that she could get me to test standard within the time constraint. Sure enough, the driving skills I had learnt previously came back to me in no time and this was down to Jayne's patience, her easy to understand advice and expertise, and giving me the freedom to drive. No nonsense-just driving. When the day finally came I was confident and ready and comfortably passing my test. Also, it goes without saying that she is a lovely lady who makes a good driving companion as well as a driving instructor.

It seems ignition driving school have got it right and there lesson format is well tailored to beginners and people who have dabbled with driving in the past.

Passed test -