They come across as friendly but just want your money

Guest's review of Ignition Driving School - www.driving-lesson.co.uk

“They come across as friendly but just want your money”

Written on: 20/09/2012

my instructor did not turn up on more than one occasion. he then promised me that I would get a free lessons for the inconvenience which never happened. on the day of my test he didn't show so i called the office to complain and they replied saying that they were going to call him and call me back. 30 mins later no call or instructor so I called ignition driving schools office again where they tried to say that it wasn't their problem and I should keep trying the instructor direct and again mentioned that they were busy.

In the end I missed my test and lost my money. I am a student and can not afford to pay for another driving test at the moment and don't see why I should if its not my fault. I have been in contact with office who advised me that they can not refund me because I paid the instructor not them!

Please please do not use this driving school they are just after your money!

Mark-Ids's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2012

Thank you for your comment. We do take these issues very seriously and have now dismissed the instructor in question.

Please understand that all driving instructors are self employed and we needed written proof from yourself for us to take the matter further. With your evidence we are currently chasing your refund through the legal system.

We are incredibly sorry that you have had this experience and we hope to have your refund soon.

Igniton Driving School

Robert.adi's Comment

Written on: 10/10/2012

I'm a driving instructor for Ignition. I apprieciate you had a bad experience with one of the instructor's but that does not make all of us driving instructor's like that. I'm personally alway's on~time for all of my pupil's and I also send them a text message the day before their lesson to remind them. I'm certainly not 'just after their money'. My lesson's often go over the 1 hour (and I do not spend this time just talking). I have an excellent pass rate and I regularly get other pupil's from recommendation's. I've been an instructor for almost 6 year's and i've been with Igniton for almost a year now. I've found Ignition to be an excellent company to work with and they are keen to help me at anytime of day. Ignition also send out voucher's to pupil's who recommend their friend's or family. How many other driving school's do that ? Robert.