Friendly & good environment to learn to drive

AmanjotKaur's review of driveJohnson's - www.drivejohnsons.co.uk

“Friendly and good environment to learn to drive”

Written on: 15/07/2019 by AmanjotKaur (1 review written)

This is my second instructor, Saatchi, is very good in explaining and understanding. I learned to steering that I was not at it but when I came to Saatchi. She helped me to understand all the weak points. She is good, patient, friendly, professional. I like the way she tought me during the lessons. I really would recommend Drivejohnsons and instructor to family and friends. I enjoyed the lessons with her. On the test I haven’t felt nervous but confident and safety on the road. She thought me observations, steering and on the approach roundabouts and parallel parking too and all manouveres as well as position, look and planning. It was good to know her that I was able to pass my test, without her and support I couldn’t pass my test.

At first time when I met her I was not good in driving but slowly slowly taking lessons with her I improved and able to control the car. I was scared in first place to hit the curve but then I got references to make go on the car. The refernces has helped me out do parking and stopping as well as manouvees.

Passed test -