What a fantastic choice, BSM was the best thing I did.

marcgriff40's review of BSM, Nationwide UK

“What a fantastic choice, BSM was the best thing I did.”

Written on: 29/09/2021 by marcgriff40 (1 review written)

Fantastic. No hassle. Passed second time but should hv passed first time, but I made a silly mistake. My instructor was not just an amazing teacher, but a lovely man too. He felt like a friend by the time I’d passed. Honestly, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him. I’m 40 and thought my time had passed with driving, but he lifted my confidence and just refused to believe I couldn’t pass. He did a lot for me, and taught me to drive PROPERLY and SAFELY. Thank you to my instructor and thank you BSM.

Passed test -

• Herts

Area/state/cities covered

Bsm1's Response to marcgriff40's Review

Written on: 30/09/2021

We're over the moon to read your lovely review, it's so nice to hear you felt confident and comfortable with our Instructor during your lessons. Huge well done on passing your test.

Marcgriff40's reply to Bsm1's Comment

Written on: 30/09/2021

Thank you. The guy I dealt with is a legend. COULD NOT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT HIM. 10/10