I passed innit

pinkdocs's review of BSM, Nationwide UK

“I passed innit”

Written on: 20/08/2019 by pinkdocs (1 review written)

So I had this really cool instructor who was very patient with me especially when I was distracted because I found it so hard to concentrate . I was quite worried about this because getting distracted by ideas and architecture is not the best idea when you're trying to take in new information. Very nervous about learning to drive and had put it off for many, many years. It probably took me a lot longer than most to learn to drive however I passed with lots of encouragement. I had lots of practical advice ,like remembering the right shoes to drive in, not my dr ms. Always had time to reflect during and at the end of lessons. When I made mistakes I could understand why, after talking it through. The things I worried about were always addressed. Now I can drive it makes a massive difference as I can get my child to appointments and school. It was great to have an instructor who believed in me even when I didn't . Thank you very much . I would wholeheartedly recommend the BSM.

Passed test -