Bennetts is brilliant!

Guest's review of Bennetts Driving School www.bennettsdrivingschools.co.uk

“Bennetts is brilliant!”

Written on: 10/07/2012

Service over the phone was friendly and professional. Explained that I needed to pass my test quickly and they were able to cater to all my needs. Offered me the 4 hours driving for £59, which i such a good deal, for my instructor to assess me, get to know me and my driving skills. Met my driving instructor John and he was absolutely amazing! Made me feel comfortable in the car, was easy to talk to, get along with and ask any questions. Gives praise and where I need to improve and was always confident in what he was saying. Explained to him I needed to pass quickly and wanted to do the fast pass course. He immediately booked me in on the days which I wanted and explained what we would do throughout the course and how I would progress. It was then simply phoning the local Bennetts number and paying for the fast pass course. I can not express how easy and less complicated they make your driving experience, would recommend it to anyone!

Leica's Comment

Written on: 16/08/2012

Do not Use Bennetts driving School they have taken £200 for lessons the driving instructer in my area retired and they will not give lessons and will not give the money back.
I have phoned and been given (name removed) number. (Name removed) laughed and said he was not going to give me my money back or give the lessons. I spoke to his son who said to speak to his dad and so it went on. His Son is the owner of the School. I would have thought a business owner would treat his clients with respect. Please for your own sake use another school. DO NOT GIVE (name removed) AND (name removed) MORE MONEY.

Bennetts's Comment

Written on: 25/09/2012

Thank you for your great comment and thank you for learning with Bennetts.

Leica's Comment

Written on: 16/08/2012

Please if you are thinking of booking driving lessons with Bennets DONT. My 87 yr old mother paid £200 to have lessons for her grand daughters 18th Birthday. (Name removed) the instructer retierd and has refused to give the money back or the lessons. His son (name removed) who owens the company said to call his dad as he could not give the money back. I called (name removed) who laughed down the phone and said he had no intention of giving any driving lessons or money back. He then laughed and hung up. I hope this saves you from stressfull situation