BEST DRIVING INSTRUCTOR!

Princem's review of Bennetts Driving School www.bennettsdrivingschools.co.uk

“BEST DRIVING INSTRUCTOR! ”

Written on: 20/06/2021 by Princem (1 review written)

After going through 3 different driving company’s. There are no words to describe how good my instructor was in Bennett’s Driving school in Cambridge. I passed a long time before covid but always meaning to write this review.

My instructor was patient, and a good motivator, his tone was professional and calm. He identifies areas that you feel stressed quickly, and works on them, so I had trust in him teaching me how to drive and pass my test safely and with confidence.

I work shifts at the hospital and he was happy to fit me in around the shifts. He communicated effectively and was clear with any driving instructions. He drew me pictures on how to park properly, and I feel so confident on the roads now I have passed. After passing I was confident enough to drive to North Yorkshire from Cambridge in the first 2 weeks after I passed my test.

Since passing I have recommended him to colleagues, who are currently enjoying driving lessons. In the future I would definitely make my future children learn to drive with him. I hope everyone has the same positive experience I did when learning to drive.

Thank you and good luck with future students.

Passed test -