AFTER SALES SERVICE IS SO POOR.

• Customer service

268Finn's review of Stoneacre www.stoneacre.co.uk

“AFTER SALES SERVICE IS SO POOR.”

Written on: 06/07/2022 by 268Finn (1 review written)

Since i bought my Peugeot 3008 gt line 2 years ago from Stoneacre at Harrogate, i had returned 3 times. Twice for servicing and once for a battery problem. On buying 2 years ago this dealership was a Peugeot franchise, since then on the 3 return visits there were obvious signs of change. No showroom new cars just any random second-hand car. I asked what was going on, and was told new cars not available. Second visit a Ford sign appeared yet still no one told me it was no longer a Peugeot dealership. On my third visit yesterday the dealership is now full of ford cars, yet no one over the last year thought it necessary to inform me. The atmosphere in the showroom is cold, with customer care a distant memory.
I agreed a price on my service a couple of weeks ago, yet yesterday there was going to be extra's ??? Last service a year ago didn't include checking the battery, so a few weeks later i had a failure to start issue requiring a RAC call out to tell me it was a contact problem with the battery. Simply no confidence with this dealership due to failed service and customer service. Yesterday was my final visit. I will go elsewhere for my cars and servicing. They have gone so down hill as a dealership.

• Customer service