Great Service

• Customer service

KeltonBurns's review of Stoneacre www.stoneacre.co.uk

“Great Service”

Written on: 18/05/2022 by KeltonBurns (1 review written)

This was my first purchase from this motor group. I made an enquiry over a car I saw advertised however I was unaware the distance of the dealership was as I live in Devon. I spoke to a gentleman who had no issue with arranging transport to bring the car down to Devon. luckily I had a business trip just south of Sheffield I was able to arrange with the team to meet and part exchange and purchase a new vehicle is from nearby services on junction 28 of the M1.

As you can imagine I had great reservations of this seem to be unusual however it was the only opportunity I had to range. As a new customer and was unaware of the company I have great reservations about making such a large purchase without this to the dealership and see in the car first. Nevertheless the team putting protocol in place and safeguards to ensure they and myself were neutral protected and gave me confidence and reassurance. The flexibility of the service he went to to ensure I was able to purchase a car Which I’ve been looking for for sometime unfortunately was only available over 300 miles away from my home.

He remains in constant contact leading up to the arrange meet throughout the exchange and days after. Everything fell into place beautifully and I would highly recommend speaking to the team.

• Customer service