RRG Kia Bury

• Customer service

Guest's review of RRG Kia Bury

“RRG Kia Bury”

Written on: 06/12/2012

As you are all aware there some really good dealerships out there.

Those that believe in “complete customer satisfaction”; offer their customers “a first class professional service” and those that “exceed customer expectations”.

If you are looking for any of these qualities in a car dealership, then do not go to RRG Bury Kia!

My second-hand Kia Sportage, which had been “approved by RRG’s top mechanics” managed to do 4000 miles before it required a new engine, front bushes, rear drum breaks and the air con recharging.

I’d like to say that RRG Kia Bury dealt with the matter sympathetically, but I can’t.
I would however, like to thank Gareth Mawdsley (sales manager) for his insightful comments;
“machines do break”
“we’ve done everything that we have to do” i.e. nothing
“get your friends and family to come here and buy a car and I’ll refund the £3.5K – what’s the name and address of the first one!”
“we can’t please all our customers all the time”
“have a Merry Christmas” heavy sarcasm

If you want to see a second hand car salesman at the top of his game – go to RRG Kia Bury.

If you want a reliable car and to be treated with respect and dignity, I suggest you go elsewhere.