Avoid

• Customer service

DanielMcIntyre's review of PJ Commercials Ltd - www.pjcommercial.com

“Avoid”

Written on: 15/04/2021 by DanielMcIntyre (1 review written)

Really disappointed with this business!
I called them Wednesday morning at 8.30am to make enquiries about two vehicles with the possibility of a third. As a business we were looking to purchase up to seven vehicles over the next three months.
So I spoke with a man, who answered all my questions and I said I would confirm with the finance company we have already got finance set up with.

I called back at 10am to put deposits down on the two vehicles in question. I was told the person I spoke to was with a customer and would call me back.

By 13.30pm I still hadn't heard from him so I called again. At the same time I was looking at the vehicles online, I noticed the prices on the four vehicles of the same model had been increased.

I assumed PJ Commercials would honor the price we had agreed (full asking price) however, I was told this was not possible and the new increased prices were what I would need to pay.

Around 15.30pm the Finance company called me to say they had called PJ Commercial to purchase the vehicles. But were told the prices were increased.

I called and spoke with the same man at 15.45pm and said I would meet in the middle on price. He said he felt terrible and if honest I believe the price increase was made above him.
He said he would call me back before the end of the day after he's put my offer to the directors.

It's now 19.30pm on Thursday and I've still not had a call. I chased up today at 12.30pm and was told he was with a customer and would call me straight back.

We were looking to purchase atleast two vehicles totaling £39,228 and they lost this sale and further sales from us over £2,300.

So as you can imagine I was not impressed and would suggest anyone looking to purchase from this company to put a deposit on straight away, don't show interest, then give them time to increase the price while you consider the purchase.

• Customer service