Professional, Honest, & Trustworthy family business.

• Customer service

lockvkf's review of Nationwide Car Sales - www.nationwide-cars.co.uk

“Professional, Honest, and Trustworthy family business.”

Written on: 01/10/2017 by lockvkf (1 review written)

If you have not dealt with them before, then like me, you will be apprehensive about waving goodbye to a large sum of money, without first meeting them, or the dealer that they will be using. This is not helped by a lack of specifics, such as an order confirmation from the car manufacturer, or the name and location of the dealer that will be used. This anxiety remains, no matter how much research you make, such as checking the company address, doing a company and directors search with Companies House, etc. In the end, is this all worth it? For me, I am glad I went with Nationwide Cars - they saved me a lot of money and time.
If you do not understand any aspect of the process, or have any concerns, just raise it with them. They will patiently address those concerns and explain to you anything you do not understand. I was concerned, for instance, with having someone driving the car to me, thinking that they might take the opportunity to put the car to the test. Whilst I cannot be sure that the driver did not do this, the impression I got when he arrived with the car, was that he was a professional driver and would not risk his livelihood by delivering the car in less than perfect condition.
In my case, the delivery was delayed, so they suggested delaying taking delivery to get new 67 plates. When other commitments meant this was not favourable, they were happy to get the ball rolling to get the car as a 17 plate to me as fast as possible. As it was a hybrid, the PDI (pre-delivery inspection) is more involved, requiring for instance a battery test at a different site, giving a longer lead time from when I gave the nod to when delivery can be made; this again was explained in detail.
They are professional, honest, and courteous. They will work with you to meet your needs and deliver on their promises. Their prices are competitive too. I am happy I got my car through Nationwide Cars.

• Customer service