Good all round service with one issue.

• Customer service

Mick3008's review of Nationwide Car Sales - www.nationwide-cars.co.uk

“Good all round service with one issue.”

Written on: 24/05/2017 by Mick3008 (1 review written)

I ordered the car in February and delivered 17th May 2017. The discount was very good, I have previously ordered cars through brokers and have been kept regularly informed (my last car I was send an e-mail every two weeks with a one line update) about the progress of the car build, unfortunately every time I had to chase up for an update and I was always told that they would get back to me when they had news, when I pushed I got an update. One time I went seven weeks without an update and I found this frustrating.

When I collected the car from the dealer it was excellently presented and I could not fault Nationwide Cars or the dealer, very good service.

The car I ordered, I knew at order from research I had done that there was going to be a delay but still a regular update would have helped. I make these comments in a constructive manor baring this issue it has gone well.

When I collected the car there was an issue that was swiftly resolved with the supplying dealer and Nationwide Cars offered to help resolve the issue.

One concern I had was the how quick I received the log book (V5), I received it by post within 5 days of collecting the car, and yes, I was the first registered keeper.

Will I use Nationwide Cars again? Yes I will if the discount is there.

• Customer service