Very Good Service

• Customer service

Andersenls53's review of Nationwide Car Sales - www.nationwide-cars.co.uk

“Very Good Service”

Written on: 02/11/2016 by Andersenls53 (1 review written)

I have just bought a new VW Passat Estate GT with DSG through Nationwide Cars.
The service throughout was excellent. I always dealt with the same person at every point who I could either talk to directly on the phone or contact through e-mail.
Throughout the process Nationwide Cars did exactly what it promised to do. Delivery was first class - on a lorry to my door. There were no problems with the condition of the car at all and there was no mileage on the clock.
My advice to anyone about to use Nationwide Cars would be to read all the information you get from them very carefully and to make sure that you understand exactly what you have to do.
I ended up saving several thousand pounds on my car and yet I got exactly the same specifications that I would have got if buying directly from a dealer. Delivery time was also in line with what was promised.
The fact that you have to wait for the registration certificate for a while should not put you off as you take possession of your car quickly and the paperwork follows as they say it will.
Over all I was very pleased with the experience of buying a car from Nationwide Cars and would highly recommend them!

• Customer service