Great service would recommend

• Customer service

Colleysh's review of Nationwide Car Sales - www.nationwide-cars.co.uk

“Great service would recommend ”

Written on: 22/02/2022 by Colleysh (1 review written)

Searched for a while for a good deal on a new van in stores and on the internet. I found Nationwide cars on the internet and was a little nervous to spend so much money as i'd never heard of them before or known anyone that had used them. Which is why i'm writing this review... They were great all the way along the process, they confirmed that everything on the order was correct before going ahead, they made me aware of any delays (due to pandemic), updated me on the delivery date way in advanced and made sure it was convenient for me. The after care once the van was delivered was also great, I need a warranty claim so asked what I needed to do and they replied the same day & any other queries I had they replied the same day. Which is brilliant to say they already had their money off me, they still delivered great customer service. I would definitely use these again or recommend to a friend or family. Thanks and please keep up the great customer service, really means alot these days :)

• Customer service