Lower Your Expectations

• Customer service

Andy7807's review of Money4YourMotors - www.money4yourmotors.com

“Lower Your Expectations”

Written on: 30/07/2020 by Andy7807 (1 review written)

Don't expect to get anywhere the near valuation that comes up on line. Dealing with them on the phone was helpful and detailed. The chap that turned up to check the car was friendly and explained what he was doing. After taking a shed load of photos and checking the paint thickness (the car is only just 7 months old, but has to b e done), he discusses with head office and comes back with a valuation of £600 less than the online offer. I said no and there was no negotiation offered as I said I wanted the online valuation. The car has no marks, chips, nothing, it is immaculate, alloys are as new. It still has the 'new car' smell inside. The chap looking around the car told me he had graded it as Grade 1. Why with no reason to lower the price do they try and take the mick? I understand how this works as I have sold to similar before and you expect to be knocked down for every scratch etc, not on a spotless almost brand new car with less than 3000 miles on the clock. though. If you lower your expectations they may make you happy, if you want the valuation that they draw you in with online, don't bother wasting your time as you won't get it.