Dodgy Cars. Dodgy ' Sales Executives'

• Customer service

283Monaghan's review of Lookers Stockport, Cheshire

“Dodgy Cars. Dodgy ' Sales Executives'”

Written on: 24/04/2015 by 283Monaghan (1 review written)

They promise you the world at point of sale. After parting with our hard earned cash all promises were void.We had major issues after picking the vechile up with the condition of the bodywork. No owners manual No service history book. we were told all these issues would be rectified. Promised calls from them not received. Left messages ignored, they blame the reception staff, the 'sales excecutive' is always with a customer and NEVER returns your calls. The saga is still ongoing. Please Please DO NOT give your business to this Dealer. Go to an independent Garage who value your custom. Or a scrap yard as this is where most of their used car stock is probably sourced.

• Customer service

Solideogloria's Comment

Written on: 17/08/2015

Though I have not purchased a vehicle from Lookers Renault, I can agree with you that the Reception staff are pretty lacks. Whenever I call, the receptionist puts me through to the department I want and then forgets about me. Was left hanging for 10min the other day, and had to hang up and ring again - she didn't even apologise. Just put me back on the same line waiting. Called back again and asked for someone to call me back - but to no avail. Don't know why they are there. I got into the dealership one day and there she was reading a book! And to say that they have no interest in the cars is a great understatement!
I think that if they had reception staff which actually gave a monkey's, the dealership would be much better off.
However, the longsuffering service staff are always friendly.