Worst ever by a mile

• Customer service

Davidcp's review of Junction 17 - www.junction17cars.co.uk

“Worst ever by a mile”

Written on: 17/10/2021 by Davidcp (1 review written)

PLEASE PLEASE read the reviews, look at all the negative reviews , there are hundreds out there about this company (junction 17 cars) all saying the same thing. I like many others looked at the showroom, and the stock, and thought it was a very professional set up…how wrong we all were, after you have bought, just try to speak to anybody, there either not in today…or in a meeting, etc, and the promises to call you back, never happen. I feel so sorry for the receptionist, who has to fend off these calls.They never called me back either, and im talking about 20 calls over a 3 week period, I left an £8,000 deposit, that has taken me over 3 weeks to get back , the only person who even replied to me was from accounts, who did sort this for me, the directors should be ashamed of themselves, a company is only as good as its owners/staff. The Total disregard for aftercare is unbelievable, you have been warned.

• Customer service