Impeccable Customer Service

From 1 review

Rogersoz411's review of Guy Salmon Land Rover Thames Ditton

“Impeccable Customer Service”

Written on: 05/02/2019 by Rogersoz411 (1 review written)

We had been thinking for some time about buying a new car and we were really fortunate that we visited Guy Salmon Land Rover in Thames Ditton. All of the staff we met were incredibly friendly and welcoming. We ended up chatting to one particular salesman and he could not have been more perfect for us. He was knowledgeable and helpful without being the least bit pushy. He patiently discussed our needs and went through all the options available, with good sense and good humour, offering really useful advice when we asked for it.
We went back the next week and paid the deposit and, following that, the customer service continued to be impeccable. Everyone involved was efficient and helpful and, in a matter of days, we were on our way to collect our new car.
Everything was explained carefully, clearly and with great patience.
Our salesman stayed late to take us through the features of our new car and he could not have been any more pleasant to deal with.
On collecting our new car, we were made to feel very special and they added some really lovely touches to add to the feeling of celebration.
I have to say I thought the paintwork looked a touch smeary when the cover was removed to reveal our new car which was a bit disappointing, however, that is the only slightly negative thing I can say about the whole experience.
I would heartily recommend the team at Guy Salmon Land Rover Thames Ditton to anyone and everyone.