Avoid

• Customer service

gtMcMahon146's review of Fusco Vehicle Sales, Bangor - www.fuscovehiclesales.co.uk

“Avoid ”

Written on: 26/09/2021 by gtMcMahon146 (1 review written)

I reserved a car on their website on a Saturday evening- there was no option for me to pay a deposit at this stage. I followed this up with an email. On Monday morning I made an appointment for 11.00 am with a man to view / test drive car having made it very clear that my intention was to purchase the car. I left my home at 10.00 as I live a good distance away. When I was about 10 minutes from their site I had a phone call from him telling me that car was sold. Although he tried to tell me that I hadn’t reserved the car I indeed had and wonder why they even have a function to reserve a car if this does not even secure a car for 2 hours from when they opened. I was extremely disappointed and asked him to pass my complaint on to his manager. As a week has now past it is obvious that the Manager can’t be bothered to follow up this issue with me - this to me speaks volumes as to how Fusco’s treat their customers. I needed a car and no attempt was made to try and sell me an alternative vehicle or to try and make amends in any way for their error. Neither me or any member of my family will ever deal with this company and I will certainly be sharing my very negative experience of this company.

• Customer service