Mansfield Citroen - Excellent.

• Customer service

CalStevo.'s review of Evans Halshaw, Mansfield, East Midlands

“Mansfield Citroen - Excellent.”

Written on: 15/05/2015 by CalStevo. (1 review written)

My experience with Evans Halshaw Citroen was great! I was greatly looked after by their members of staff. They was very professional at all times and I could talk to them without all the seriousness of business and actually have a laugh. They rang to tell me when my finance had passed, they rang to tell me that my car had arrived at the branch, they rang me when they'd finished spraying the alloys and when the car was ready for collection. At all times they kept in contact very well, and kept my mind at ease through out the whole process of purchasing my new car. The adviser was a star and I believe he is a hugely great asset to the company; one they need to keep hold of! My only moan that I would say and in no way is it a great one, is that the cars brakes was a little squeaky which didn't really bother me you get that with cars sometimes, and also when I had all four tyres changed recently I was told that one of the front had been repaired and shouldn't of as it was very dangerous and lucky that it didn't blow out which should of, or probably was noticed when my tyres was taken off to respray the alloys by the guys in the performance/spraying department at Citroen Evans Halshaw. Even if I'd of been told about it and I had to change the tyre at that time it would of been better than driving on it at risk and for me to know, then I'd of happily changed it.
However; the over all experience was great and now when anybody asks me where they should look for a car I will always recommend Citroen Evans Halshaw in Mansfield! Thankyou for my gorgeous Audi TT and the great customer service guys!

• Customer service