FINANCE RiP OFF

• Customer service

MPS36's review of Evans Halshaw, Mansfield, East Midlands

“FINANCE RiP OFF”

Written on: 14/06/2014 by MPS36 (1 review written)

After agreeing to purchance a brand new 107 offered several over the top finance deals when showing the salesman a deal offered by pentagon he initially said it was impossible to get one at this price anywhere in the country then after several ins and outs to the office with his manager he looked at my phone which had the deal on it and agreed to do it for the same . When my wife went down to sign and pick the car up they had changed the interest rate again and said that was the deal if we didn't like it cancel it But I said we had agreed the deal on the previous Sunday and had paid a £250 deposit I explained that I would be posting a poor review on the garage and he laughed and said " I look forward to reading it" this was coming from the dealer principle . I advise anyone looking and buying a car to stay away from this place as they are 'rip off' merchants disguised behind a main dealer front!

• Customer service