Awful - One start too many!

• Customer service

winney7757's review of Evans Halshaw, Banbury, Oxfordshire

“Awful - One start too many! ”

Written on: 23/01/2013 by winney7757 (1 review written)

Buying a car from these people is difficult enough with the unresponsive sales team, that cannot answer there phone BUT it seems their service can get even worse once you have purchased the vehicle! The service department at this particular branch is horrendous. The appointment you book and the time you are given means nothing, they do it in there own time. The receptionist told me while I was there informing them I had to get home at a certain time (which gave 3 and a half hours to repair the car/ascertain problems) 'It will take as long as it takes' after having the car for 3 hours they then told me there was nothing wrong with it. There was problems with break, break. Shocking. DO NOT TAKE OUT EXTENDED WARRENTIES THEY TRY AND SELL YOU. The 3 month warranty is not worth the paper it is printed on. While I was there I overhear a number of furious customer complaining.

My advice is do not under any circumstances buy a car from here, and do not put a car in for repair/service at the garage.

• Customer service