Rude Manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Customer service

gabby.slaven's review of Evans Halshaw, Ashton Under Lyne, Lancashire

“Rude Manager!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 26/07/2016 by gabby.slaven (1 review written)

Was in the process of buying a car at Evans Halshaw in Ashton, the only problem I had was the car was £500 over budget. In my experience I have ALWAYS managed to get a good deal from other garages and so has everyone else I have spoken to.
The sales man said he could not negotiate the price, so he then got the manager in. The manager came in the room with a stinking attitude on him and told us "I'm not being funny but that is the cost of the car and if you don't like it you can find a different car or go elsewhere". I was in complete shock at how I had been spoken to.
I have worked in retail in the past and I now work for the NHS, I have never spoken to a customer/patient like that, no matter how rude they were to me I always had a happy positive attidue.
I don't know how they sell cars speaking to customers like that. They would understand if it was a member of their family who went to a different garage and got spoke to like that.

• Customer service

Clownbooty's Response to gabby.slaven's Review

Written on: 24/02/2017

Yes I agree. We were there the other day having dealt with a fantastic salesman. When going to clinch the deal the Boss came over to us trying to make us buy something that 30 minutes before he had told us we did not need. It was so he could get his figures up for that month. He needs to go on a customer care management course on how to treat people and not be so rude. Other wise he will never get any sales.