Evan Halshaw Blackburn are a must

• Customer service

Hannahbarber's review of Evans Halshaw - www.evanshalshaw.com

“Evan Halshaw Blackburn are a must”

Written on: 16/01/2021 by Hannahbarber (1 review written)

While having a negative experience with Evan Halshaw in Ashton. I was hesitant to purchase a car from here. However Evan Halshaw in Blackburn were the opposite of Ashton. They were personable, understanding and showed great customer service. I had been in a no-fault claim and my car was deemed a total loss. The person I dealt with was so understanding about this and held the car for me for over two weeks (with no deposit- just verbal commitment!). He is truly an asset to this company and I would recommend you specifically ask for him if using this dealership. While he was not working when I went to pick up the car, he phoned me the previous evening and di the tax for me, when I arrived he had laid everything out for me so it only took less than 2 minutes to sign the forms and drive off! I would definitely recommend the Blackburn branch to others.

• Customer service