Bad experience

• Customer service

Guest's review of Drumgray Vehicles - www.dvsscotland.co.uk

“Bad experience”

Written on: 16/09/2022

I went to look at a car and asked if I could look it over before going for a test drive. The salesman said 'Do you not trust us'. At that point I probably should have walked away, but I had travelled some distance. So I drove the car and it seemed okay, so bought it. However, over the next couple of days I found a number of faults that weren't obvious at the time. I spoke to a garage about these faults and they said they would fail an MOT. I called salesman and said I wasn't happy with the car and it shouldn't be on the road. He was angry with me, but eventually agreed that I could bring the car back for a refund. Then, about 20 minutes later he called me and ranted on about me and what the kind of person I was. He was trying to intimidate me into not bringing the car back, but I did, and took someone along with me as a witness. To get my money back, I had to sign a statement saying the car was okay, even though it wasn't. When originally I payed for the vehicle, I had inserted my card into the keypad. When it was refunded, he did it the old way with the carbon copies, saying there was a fault with the keypad. He now had a copy of my card details. So, when I got home, I contacted my bank, told them the situation and ordered a new bank card.