run, do not step on to the lot!

• Customer service

HopeShields434's review of DriveLine - www.drivelinejax.com

“run, do not step on to the lot!”

Written on: 20/01/2022 by HopeShields434 (1 review written)

If you like a vehicle and do a test drive, be sure to go over it thoroughly when you return to the dealership! Ask to take it to a mechanic. Most of the vehicles are wrecked. They will ask for a hefty deposit to hold the vehicle for a certain period of time for you to make a decision. They will cash your check right away and if you don't purchase on the end date, you will lose that deposit. The sales person said they will fix whatever issues the vehicle has. Don't believe it! The manager will decide what will be repaired if at all.
The mechanics do not care! The work is sloppy and incomplete. My vehicle did not come with an owners manual, spare tire/jack or the lug nut key to allow removal of the wheels. I knowingly bought a wrecked car after looking at the car-fax and was okay with that because there was only cosmetic damages. the rest of the car was sound. When I got home, There was no owners manual, no spare tire or jack or lug nut key to remove the wheels. I spoke with the manager and she said that most used cars don't come with these items. I have purchased many cars and never had any of these items missing. This is the kind of thing that third world countries do. They strip them of whatever they can to make a little money. They didn't even top off the fuel tank when I purchased. This is a quote from them about the dealership...totally false!
"At Driveline LLC, located in Jacksonville, FL, we take pride in the way we do business. We focus 100% on our customers and believe car-buying should be a fun, hassle-free experience! Our impressive selection of cars, trucks, and SUVs is sure to meet your needs."
Keep in mind, for every "bad" review, they will have someone write a "good" review to paint a pretty picture.