Do not hesitate when buying new

• Customer service

DaveS2014's review of Drive The Deal - www.drivethedeal.com

“Do not hesitate when buying new”

Written on: 14/07/2019 by DaveS2014 (1 review written)

As a first time user I was a bit nervous but it was a perfect experience and one I would recommend to anyone buying a new car. I even cancelled my original order with no fuss and both Drivethedeal and the dealer made everything easy to transfer all details to the new car. Pleasure to deal with, I will definitely use this service again. I collected my brand new car as any other deal but I got a huge saving as a bonus. Car was NOT pre registered, was on correct plates and I have all the options (e.g. service packages) as if buying from a dealer.

• Customer service

Stuartpicton's Response to DaveS2014's Review

Written on: 15/07/2019

Are there more than one DTD companies? I contacted one today and they said my deal would be directly with them rather than with uk dealer and that i would pay a small commission. The car was pre-registered. Thanks

Daves2014's reply to Stuartpicton's Comment

Written on: 16/07/2019

No there is only one Drivethedeal. Do NOT accept any pre registered car. Dtd advise this immediately. You need to go through the website, there is no tele sales. Registration is free and there is no commitment after getting a quote online. If you want to proceed further acceot the quote and dtd will contact you. Its simple from there and my contact put me in comms with a VW dealer. Dont be fooled by other websites especially ones asking for commission. Dtd never got a penny from me, they get it from the dealer you agree the sale with.