brilliant service & highly recommend

• Customer service

Kaysie58's review of Car Store Coventry - www.carstore.com

“brilliant service and highly recommend”

Written on: 13/08/2019 by Kaysie58 (1 review written)

Car Store Staff looked after us when we brought our car, Suzuki x4 cross, they were very warm & friendly, professional and knowledgeable.

When asked the person I dealt with gave answers to any questions I had about the car in regards to mileage, car tax, service history, performance etc before buying which helped us to make a decision.

I also test drove the car for comparability at no inconvenience to the staff.

The finance part of purchasing the car was thoroughly explained and options given to us to determine how I was to finance the car.

Within the finance package I took out a 2 year warranty with AA and although a years free breakdown was included I have since upgraded the package.

Staff were not pushy and did not follow you around while looking at the cars.
I would highly recommend Car Store to others for the wonderful service,friendly staff and a good choice of cars which are very affordable.
There was nothing about buying our car that I could say was a bad experience

Also sold my old car to Car Store without any problems and was looked after by another person very well, he was really helpful.
Account credited to my account same day, good service

• Customer service