Disgusting customer service

• Customer service

Francisco293's review of Buy A Car - www.buyacar.co.uk

“Disgusting customer service”

Written on: 27/11/2017 by Francisco293 (1 review written)

Disgusting customer service, rang at 9am (opening time) and I was promised my application would be reviewed within the hour. Rang multiple times throughout the day and kept being passed around salesman, all of whom couldn’t do anything to help me as ‘Kirk’ (the main man) was busy on the phone. I was promised over and over again I would receive a call back which never happened. They shut at 8pm and I was promised worst case I would receive a call back before then, which never happened. 11 hours later I’m sat here no further forward. My car has been organsiaed to sell, my insurance is ready the only factor letting me down is buyacar.co.uk.

Do not rely on them if you are looking for a desirable car, by the time they get round to making the first phone call back to you the car you were hoping to get would have been sold. From my experience this website is only good for people who aren’t really bothered which specific car they want, rather just the colour and make in general.

Waste of time. Don’t be fooled by the quick response automated emails, when it comes to speaking to a human, it’s virtually impossible.

• Customer service