Waste of time

• Customer service

LeeMeaden's review of Buy A Car - www.buyacar.co.uk

“Waste of time”

Written on: 20/02/2020 by LeeMeaden (1 review written)

The promise of having a vechile delivered and having the finance arranged by BuyACar with greater reassurance on vehicle checks sounded too good to be true and I guess it was!

Initially there were issues with the mileage being incorrectly advertised. Then I was promised pictures of the van which I chased up 3times before being re-sent the one photo of the front of the van I'd been sent at the start. Eventually the pictures were sent through 3weeks later but they didn't even have one of the rear load space which I specifically asked for. I didn't bother chasing this up as I was just keen to get the van delivered by that point.

On confirming the first delivery date I arranged to have the whole day off work to receive the van as BuyACar couldn't confirm a time of delivery. They proceeded to cancel the first delivery due to the service check identifying a leak. Whilst this was frustrating I appreciate these things happen and was glad it was picked up and would be repaired before getting to me. It took a few days to confirm a new delivery date at which point I again arranged a whole day off work to wait in and receive the vehicle. To be told the day before this new delivery date, a week after being re-arranged, that the part is still on order (the same excuse as the previous cancellation) was the final straw in a long process.

I'm still without a vehicle and need to start my search again

• Customer service