Shoddy Business Practice by Broker 4 Cars

• Customer service

GrahamLn's review of Broker4cars www.broker4cars.co.uk

“Shoddy Business Practice by Broker 4 Cars”

Written on: 24/05/2022 by GrahamLn (1 review written)

Having ordered a new Audi in June 2021, entering into a firm contract with an expected delivery date Nov/Dec 2021, it was a shock to be advised late November by B4C that the car was no longer available to me at the contracted price due to 'Audi showing their capitalism by changing their pricing on us'.

They made it clear that the car was still available to me, but that it would be at a non discounted price, meaning an additional £3,600 to be paid. The fact that their supplier had changed their pricing should not have altered the clear contract B4C signed and agreed with me.

Interestingly, on account of the fact that B4C advised me the car could still be made available to me but at a cost of £30,235 being a £3,600 premium to the price agreed, they displayed the same capitalistic approach which they levelled against Audi. Isn't that truly ironic!

In the end, I entered a new agreement with the biggest and best broker on the market at a cost of £29,279 and the car was delivered earlier than anticipated at the agreed price. They honoured in full the contract we agreed, and provided excellent customer service throughout.

Clearly B4C don't get it, I gave them every opportunity to resolve this matter and to match the price from said broker. They obviously had no interest in retaining a new customer. My experience speaks volumes about their shoddy business practice as a company, and I'd strongly recommend that doing business with them should be avoided at all costs.

It needs to be said that B4C were courteous throughout my dispute with them, but that does not excuse their shoddy business practice.

• Customer service

Broker4Cars's Response to GrahamLn's Review

Written on: 07/06/2022

Thank you for you review, due to circumstances out of our control Audi decided to cull all brokers and the impact was for Audi to not offer the levels of discounts normally associated. This was Audi the Manufacturers decision so they could capitalise on limited stock due to supply issues that the motor trade has been through. To voice your opinion against broker4cars is entirely just your opinion and we endeavour to do our upmost to ensure customers receive the levels of discount and the buying experience so many others have experienced . I can only agree with your frustration and maybe your voice should be directed to the Manufacturer who decided on culling this route to market for them to make more profit on the limited supplies of vehicles. It disgusts me too but something that was well out of our hands of control

Grahamln's reply to Broker4Cars's Comment

Written on: 07/06/2022

Thank you for your response, mostly which I accept. The fact remains, and this is undeniably the case, B4C advised me the car could still be made available to me but at a cost of £30,235 being a £3,600 premium to the price agreed. You failed to honour the contract that we entered into, agreed and signed, and you could have chosen to honour that price.....you refused to do so, and that is the reason for the title of my review, and I stand by it.

I never at any time entered a contract with the Manufacturer (Audi), so there is no need for me to direct my voice towards them.

Kind regards.