Total disaster & cancelled my order

• Customer service

Adrian190166's review of Broker4cars www.broker4cars.co.uk

“Total disaster and cancelled my order”

Written on: 25/01/2022 by Adrian190166 (1 review written)

I placed an order for a new electric car in August 2021 and was given a December delivery. I was even told what ship my car was on and when it would be docking in the UK. I allowed for the Christmas break and so started chasing delivery in the new year. I was then told that the car was in production and delivery would be mid March. As the manufacturer had reduced the specification of the car because of the worldwide semi conductor shortage, I asked which specification I would be getting, not an unreasonable request. A few days later I recieved an email telling me they could not supply the car as it is too risky for their business. Despite me saying I would take any car that comes, as waiting times were several months and I didn't want to have to start at the bottom of the queue again. Every bit of information on the spec changes and what forums for my car on FB asked for by this company was issued to them, then they cancel my order.The way I have been treated by this company is disgusting, all to protect the discounts they get from their supplier. Social media is a useful and powerful tool and I relayed any information to broker 4 cars to assist them, but they got scared and canceled my order. If I wanted to cancel they said I couldn't do it until after 15 weeks delay from the original delivery date, yet they can cancel immediately.
Be wary of this companies T&C's and the dates promised for delivery. I am not new to buying a vehicle through a broker, having done it before with another company without any issues. I would never recommend this company to anyone, even though I had done to other people on forums for the car I was purchasing.

• Customer service