Peugeot 3008 GT Line Premium with extras

• Customer service

JaceyDowd's review of Broker4cars www.broker4cars.co.uk

“Peugeot 3008 GT Line Premium with extras”

Written on: 17/10/2019 by JaceyDowd (1 review written)

An excellent service that I would happily recommend to anyone wishing to buy a new car.

Broker4cars replied to my initial email enquiry sent at 22:00 by midday the next morning. We then spoke over the phone and agreed a price for a model with various extras which was substantially below anything else on offer elsewhere. This process was quick and simple and the pricing, which included a small commission, was totally transparent. The handling fee and deposit were paid upfront on placing the order. We ordered the car in March 2019 but had to wait six months before the car was delivered (a lot longer than initially quoted by Peugeot). This was not the fault of Broker4cars but Peugeot themselves. I might have been very worried at this stage had my son, who was buying a new 5008, not experienced exactly the same problem going through a main Peugeot dealer (they were unable to get a build date out of Peugeot after four months so he bought a demonstrator).

We had good communication throughout, although answers took a little while to filter back through the supply chain. When we were finally given a delivery date the delivery company confirmed by text the day before and delivered the car on a low loader at 07:00 the next morning to the hour, exactly as promised with three miles on the clock. Car in perfect condition, with all the extras correct and present.

I would definitely use Broker4cars again and, from my experience, would highly recommend them.

• Customer service