Peugeot 3008 GT Line Premium

• Customer service

kobirahmed83's review of Broker4cars www.broker4cars.co.uk

“Peugeot 3008 GT Line Premium”

Written on: 11/07/2019 by kobirahmed83 (1 review written)

We ordered our 3008 GT LINE PREMIUM from brokers4cars. The list price of the car was over 36k but brokers 4cars were able to get me an amazing deal and fit my maximum monthly budget on finance. Unfortunately the car took a long time to arrive - through no fault of brokers4cars and was eventually delivered 6 months after initial order - this was mainly due to issues with Peugeot themselves. The wait was worth it as the car is simply amazing. It can be quite scary going through a broker. However dealing with him was seamless and he even encouraged paying through credit cards for things like the deposit for extra added protection. Because of the delays in my car I did have to do a bit of chasing but he was always at hand to chase things for me. At the end there was an annoying glitch with the delivery but again they were quick to rectify and have even promised compensation for the inconvenience. I think if your thinking of buying a new car you really should have a chat to these guys as Im glad I did..

• Customer service