AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!

• Customer service

DKB7's review of Bristol Street Motors Vauxhall, Chesterfield, Derbyshire

“AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!”

Written on: 20/01/2022 by DKB7 (1 review written)

Chesterfield Vauxhall. AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!
3 months on & I still have unresolved issues with my vehicle. A faulty heated windscreen (identified on the day I drove away), promised to be fixed and still waiting. Car pulling to one side......had to have a different garage take a look to tell me what's wrong. But nobody at Bristol Street Motors cares, just running down my warranty. Forever having to chase them when they don't get back to me as promised.

Car was not given an adequate inspection or service despite service book being stamped, had numerous problems from the moment I left the showroom which should have been spotted before sale.
Lost count of the amount of times I've been back and the amount of phone calls I've made. £180 out of my own pocket for new brakes, despite the car been sold with a 3-month warranty, on top of several hundred pounds of lost income due to car issues and trips back to the dealership. I am now seeking legal advice against this company.

Car will be in bits once again this weekend for repairs that the dealership should be sorting as it's still in warranty, but I feel I have no choice but to cut my losses and do them myself, I wouldn't trust their service department to replace a tyre at this stage to be honest.

Save yourself months of stress and go elsewhere.

• Customer service