Great Personal Service

• Customer service

RGMaben's review of Arnold Clark, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire

“Great Personal Service”

Written on: 25/06/2020 by RGMaben (1 review written)

In early February, 2020 (before COVID-19 hit the UK) my Volvo XC90 required new batteries and, as I was about to travel from Orkney, where there are no Volvo Service Centres, to Aberdeen, I called Arnold Clark Volvo, Aberdeen.
Despite the short notice, they were incredibly helpful and scheduled my car in. On my way south I managed to disable one of the rear door handle mechanisms and when I arrived at Arnold Clark, I explained. Again, they were so helpful - ordered the part and agreed to repair, once the part was received.
My car was in for work on Tuesday, 11th and Thursday, 13th Feb.
(As it happened, I was due to be in Aberdeen for a few days, as my Wife was at Woodend Hospital for hip surgery, so returning to have further work carried out was not a problem)
They also carried out a complimentary 'health check' on the first day, which showed up a couple of issues. I asked for those to be sorted and this was agreed.
I was staying at a hotel near Inverurie during this visit and had my 2 Labradors with me. The Service Staff were so kind and thoughtful, allowing my dogs to stay with me in the Customer seating area. They brought water and dog biscuits and took time to fuss over my dogs and chat to me, with offers of Tea and Coffee.
All my experiences with Arnold Clark over the years have been excellent and this was no exception.
I cannot praise your Service Team in Aberdeen enough for the attention they gave me and the quality of their work on my car.
R G Maben, Westray, Orkney