Terrible service! Avoid!!!!!!!!

Kassidyl486's review of National Motorhomes - www.nationalmotorhomes.co.uk

“Terrible service! Avoid!!!!!!!!”

Written on: 27/03/2019 by Kassidyl486 (1 review written)

This company offers attractive deals although when you read the terms and conditions you soon realise the costs can escalate very easily. There is also no way of speaking to someone in the company, you have to email them and wait till they call back, if you miss the call like I did a few times you have to go through the email process again. They only give a 24hrs cooling of period. The also hold your £1250 deposit for 28 working days then go through a process of getting you to confirm amount due back then you need to wait a further 5 working days before you get it back. I had to wait 2 1/2 months to get the payment back!!!!
I would avoid booking through this company ever again! The full process stressed me out and I did not enjoy the experience at all as I was worrying about the costs that would incur, we did not use the smelly bathroom and the motor home was not to a good standard. The seating area that should have converted to a bed did not fit well either, luckily we did not requir the use of it.